If you have questions regarding your Campus account and are unable to use the Forgot Password or Forgot Username buttons on the log on page, please contact McCracken County Public School's dedicated Campus Support via email at email@example.com.
Please include the following information in your email.
1. Your name and school location
2. Phone number
3. Mac or PC
4. Type of web browser. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome.M
5. IP Address
6. Description of issue with as much detail as possible.
1. Full Name
2. Date of Birth
3. Name of your student(s)
4. School(s) your child attends
5. Phone number where you can be reached in case of questions
6. Description of your issue, i.e. need account reset, password reminder.
7. Issue with regular Portal or Campus mobile app?
1. Full Name
2. Name of school you attend
3. Date of Birth
4. Description of your issue, i.e. need account reset, password reminder etc.
5. Issue with mobile app or regular Portal?
Campus Mobile Portal app: Most issues can be resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version of the app. See below.
1. Uninstall the app
2. Power down your device
3. Reinstall the app
4. Enter the District ID. The existing District ID of GJFSFL should work but users can click on the “Help” option in the top right corner of their app, then click Get ID and follow the prompts to receive an new one. This step may be necessary for some users due to the recent site changes.
5. Log on using your Campus username and password.
System Support Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key, click here
If you do not have an Activation Key, click here
To allow schools and the district time to properly set up necessary items in Infinite Campus for the 17-18 school year, student data located in the Schedule and Grades tabs will not be visible in Portal until the first or second week of school. Please contact your student(s) school(s) if you have any questions or concerns regarding the fall term. Registration dates have been set for all district schools and are available on the district webpage: www.mccrackencountyschools.us. Click on Parents>Back to School Fall 2017.